on 3/19/08 8:17 am - Evansville, IN
I'm up for a GTG on Maui.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Eileen Briesch
on 3/19/08 8:07 am - Evansville, IN

1)      WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ? RED

2)      WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION ? Dallas last fall with my OFF sisters; cruisin' with Carla last January the Eastern Caribbean

3)      WHOULD YOU GO THERE AGAIN ? Of course

4)       WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON VACATION? Germany. But first, I'm cruisin' Western Caribbean in just 11 days

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Debbie G.
on 3/19/08 8:35 am - Derby Line, VT

1)      WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ?  So many favorite colors!  Blues, lavenders, turquoise......yellow, rose, you name it almost!

2)      WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION ?  DALLAS for the OFF get together!  

3)      WHOULD YOU GO THERE AGAIN ?  If all my Sistahs were there, you betcha! 

4)       WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON VACATION?  Well I LOVE the UP of Michigan, but someday I would LOVE  to get to the British Isles, Australia and even some of Europe.  Alaska and Hawaii too! 

Debbie G
Lap RNY 12/12/05
320 highest, 302 consultation, 289 surgery. Total weight loss:165lbs.

Marti P.
on 3/19/08 11:34 am - San Jose, CA

1)      WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ?   Blue

2)      WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION ?Tampa, FL

3)      WHOULD YOU GO THERE AGAIN ?     No

4)       WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON VACATION?  Italy Marti

nantimms
on 3/19/08 11:39 am - Ocean Shores, WA
1)  Favorite color:  Brown .... yes, I know it's odd ... but I quilt and I am in love with the earthiness of browns. 2)Last vacation was to Fresno, California to visit relatives. 3)  Yes, I would go again.  I love my inlaws.  They grow grapes and I saw how raisins are made....the grapes are placed on paper between the rows for the sun to make into raisins!  And, besides we get to drive down the Oregon coast which I love. 4)  I would love to go to New England in the autumn.  I am envious of all of you who have and or will go in the near future.

carlak
on 3/19/08 1:30 pm - Bradenton, FL
1 My favorite Color is Red or Blue 2 My last real vacation was on a Cruise with Eileen to The Eastern CArribean 3 Yes in a heartbeat!!!!! 4 I would love to go to London for vacation and see the countryside and whales Carla Klein
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views